Partner Marketing Lead
Incorta is the only Unified Data Analytics Platform powered by Direct Data Mapping™. Purpose-built to help companies stay ahead of the accelerating rate, volume, and complexity of modern enterprise data, the platform delivers unmatched speed and visibility. Incorta is built with open standards and integrates with cloud-friendly tools and platforms, making it easy to consolidate data in the cloud and extract meaningful insights. By making any data source continuously available for analytics, the platform helps data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and business leaders make more accurate, timely, and transparent decisions with faster access to richer data sets. Backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Telstra Ventures, and Sorenson Capital, Incorta powers analytics for some of the most valuable brands in the world. To learn more and try it for yourself, visit www.incorta.com.
We are looking for an experienced Partner and Alliance Marketing Leader with expertise in bringing Alliances, Sales, and Marketing teams together. This role reports to the CMO, works very closely with the head of Business Development and is a peer to Demand Generation, Corporate Communications and Product Marketing. At the core, you have a strong understanding of the partner landscape and are marketing savvy. The ideal candidate is innovative, motivated, and should be both operational and strategic.
The leader will be a critical resource in implementing integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on Incorta’s top alliances, channel and SI partners through multiple, cross-functional channels. The ideal candidate has specific experience in both setting strategy for and running execution on a multitude of marketing programs including content marketing, digital, social, email, direct mail, and physical or virtual events.
The right person has experience and confidence in working with executives and other stakeholders, but also knows the nuances of pushing back when necessary. Key to success in this global role is an ability to hit the ground running, consistently working with teams across the company to help plan, prepare and execute marketing programs, campaigns, events, and communications to, with, through and for our partners.
Where You Can Make An Impact
- Create our integrated alliance marketing strategy, including planning and executing coordination of global programs to drive new audience acquisition and pipeline goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners, alliance directors and internal sales leadership in the field and others to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities
- Align and work with key marketing and sales functions including product marketing, field marketing, demand generation, global events, corporate communications, customer marketing and inside sales to develop integrated programs aligned to our alliance and business development team’s goals
- Drive creation of sales presentations, sales enablement, infographics, web content, and other marketing assets to convey how Incorta works with and through partners to address some of the worlds largest enterprise data and analytics challenges
- Own accountability with the regions and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns worldwide
- Set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular reporting on the performance of partner marketing programs.
- Conduct quarterly marketing reviews with key alliance stakeholders (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support
- Budget Management able to optimize spend across creative, content, and execution and supply full reporting
- Work closely withCommunications to create and deliver targeted communications to our Alliance partners, as well as internal communications to sales and marketing teams
- 5-10+ minimum years experience in alliance marketing and demand generation
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes-based plans, programs and execution
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing and deep knowledge of digital marketing
- Top notch project management skills. You know how to keep the trains running on time, while maintaining good relationships
- Experience in developing global campaign strategies with organizations such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft and other Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Experience in Hubspot (or willingness to learn) and SFDC.
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
- (Conditions permitting) Willingness to travel
- Very positive, collaborative nature with strong interpersonal skills and history of building and maintaining strong, positive cooperation with all stakeholders.
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.