Technical Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Increasing sales and winning new business.
- Providing technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Training customers to use their products.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensuring deliveries arrive on time and in good condition.
- Tracking account metrics.
Technical Account Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Must have experience working within a Business Intelligence or a Data Analytics related technology.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.