We are looking for a Solution Architect to work closely with our customers to ensure our product is providing the maximum impact on their analytical initiatives. Join us as we lead the democratization of data!
- Implement the Incorta platform against complex project requirements
- Learn the features and best practices around the Incorta platform
- Define an overarching analytics strategy with our customers and align Incorta’s capabilities to that strategy
- Mentor and assist more junior members of the customer success organization
- Teach customers and colleagues how to employ the Incorta platform against a variety of use cases
- Help define the level of effort and scope for Incorta implementation work
- Write technical design documents to capture the technical details of the customer implementation work delivered
- Work and communicate effectively in a cross-team environment involving the customer, partners, and other Incorta employees
- 5-7+ years of work experience implementing analytics or BI software products
- Experience leading technical implementation projects
- Experience with Oracle EBS or SAP
- Familiarity with SQL language and Linux server administration
- Familiarity with advanced analytics platforms like R, SAS, and Spark
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Willingness to embrace and thrive in a rapidly changing work environment
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.