Who we are:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer who can dive into the existing documentation and product to create high-quality content that fills in the gaps, improves existing documentation, and updates it in line with feature releases.
Need to have:
- Experience in BI or Data analytics, databases, SQL
- Experience with API documentation, writing in markdown or DITA, using GitHub
- Experience with localization
- Experience with Agile
- From 7 to 10 years experience in technical or professional writing, with writing samples.
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for creating delightful user experiences through product documentation.
- Examples of self-service, efficiency, and great communication.
- Experience working with a global team.
- The ability to identify gaps in documentation and fill in the blanks seamlessly.
- The ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Familiarity with technical writing best practices like active voice, DITA, topic-based authoring, localization, modular writing, simple English, etc.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development.