The Senior SWAT Engineer will be working closely with the support and customer success teams to analyze and troubleshoot all critical customer issues, and provide a fix with the solution for the customer through an interim patch and make it available to customers who for business reasons cannot wait until the next patch Release to receive the product fix.
- Highly skilled at server side development using Java, Servlets and JSPs.
- Working experience with different databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts.
- Handle communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify potential product improvements based on frequently occurring support requests.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Explains progress on the development effort.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Design, implement, deploy and test software.
- Learning, Mentoring, Coaching, Development and Sharing Knowledge
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Participate in an on-call rotation triaging high severity cases after hours.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Big Data and Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- Experience with Python, Spark.
- BI knowledge.
- B.Sc of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ yrs of experience.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Algorithm implementation.
- Ability to maintain legacy projects.
- Good - very good English.
- Well-versed in Software Engineering Principles, frameworks, and technologies.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to think out of the box to solve any problems.