WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
You will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of the company’s relationship with its customers. Working closely with all internal teams, you will strive to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships. You will build and scale a team of Technical Account Managers and Project Managers, with post sales ownership of committed customers. Ensure customers derive maximum value and utilization from our technology and services such that they renew and expand as loyal customers.
You will be working in a highly creative, motivating, learning and collaborative environment. An environment that is guided with Trust, Respect, Innovation and Passion as our 4 core values and the main drivers at Incorta for the company’s decisions and behaviors. Join us as we lead the democratization of data!
- Contact and start developing relationships with your customers
- Track and assess account health
- Formulate an action plan to manage goals, challenges, risks and growth opportunities
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers at your customers
- Execute on your action plan per customer
- Collaborate cross functionality with internal Incorta teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, Services, etc.) to drive a long-term healthy customer program
- Ensure timely and accurate customer health updates (SalesForce.com)
- Own forecasting and prioritization for customer success amongst your assigned accounts
- Represent the voice of the customer and employee in leadership meetings
- Create reference-able customers (case studies, reference calls, speaking engagements)
- Excellent account leadership, management and coordination skills with a bias for action
- Passionate about your customers’ success
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Ability to manage ambiguity and synthesize complex information into meaningful messages and recommendations
- Able to make decisions within appropriate time frames with sound justification and can learn from mistakes
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively across the organization to achieve results important to your customers (Presales, Sales, Product, Professional Services,) etc.
- Mix of business and technical acumen with ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy
- Experience facilitating meetings, delivering executive presentations and resolving conflict with resources at all levels
- Ability to handle challenging customers or situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to execute commercial transactions (pitching, negotiating, closing)
- A minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience in a CSM function, account management, consulting, or client service role
- Experience working with SaaS solutions and managing recurring revenue
- Proficient in building and delivering compelling proposals and presentations via the GSuite set of products
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, to be determined by client needs and individual’s geographic location and abilities
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.