WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
Our Partner Enablement Manager will primarily be responsible for supporting the operations of the enablement programs that engage and empower Incorta’s expanding services partner ecosystem. This role is critical to ensure that services partners have the information and content needed to generate interest, demand and net new opportunities for Incorta products and associated partner services.
Our Partner Enablement Manager will also support the communications needs of Incorta in various geographic regions and will understand key messages and create and deliver timely, compelling communications content.
You will be working in a highly creative, motivating, learning and collaborative environment. An environment that is guided with Trust, Respect, Innovation and Passion as our 4 core values and the main drivers at Incorta for the company’s decisions and behaviors. Join us as we lead the democratization of data!
- Support logistics for programs focused on education, skill development and enablement for partners (e.g. online, in-person, and virtual training sessions, engagement events, webinars).
- Manage the environments where reusable content and videos are hosted and organize the information so that it is easily accessible by partners; manage the partner welcome process including access to partner platforms.
- Support additional operational needs of the overall Business Development team, such as monitoring the partner case queue, overall team coordination and logistics, following up with partners, etc.
- Plan for and deliver training and enablement materials to partners, leveraging internal sales and marketing materials for Incorta positioning and solutions.
- Work with partners to help them with Incorta PoC.
- Provide partners with product and solutions updates aligned with our product and marketing teams around quarterly releases.
- Liaise with Incorta implementation team on implementation training and enablement needs of partners.
- At least 2+ years of Experience in Power BI.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.