WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
We are looking for world-class Senior Sales Engineers to add to our growing Sales Engineering team. The Senior Sales Engineer will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product, and Engineering to “Bring Life to the Incorta Value Prop” during the sales cycle. This Senior Sales Engineer will have a dynamic set of technical skills and business experience, ideally centered around the Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics space. Technical aptitude is foundational for this role and complemented with the distinct ability to unify technical & business perspectives when discussing a broader, targeted enterprise solution.
- Present Incorta’s unique value prop to both technical & business stakeholders through presentations, architecture diagrams, and other assets
- Build and deliver platform demonstrations that bring life to the Incorta vision in a context that is relatable by the prospect/customer
- Work closely with prospects throughout the sales cycle in both supporting platform evaluations & executing Proof of Concepts (POCs) to establish technical credibility & advocacy
- Communicate “front line” feedback to Product, Engineering, and Marketing to ensure Incorta is continuing to evolve to meet market demands
- 8+ years of work experience in a pre- or post-sales role working directly with customers
- Ability to understand the broader enterprise BI / Analytics ecosystem in order to articulate Incorta’s “fit” among competing and complementary technologies
- Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Various databases, data warehousing products, BI tools, “Big Data” platforms, Spark, Python, SQL, etc
- Strong technical aptitude and the willingness to explore/learn new technologies in a compressed time frame
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Willingness to embrace and thrive in a rapidly changing work environment
- Willingness to travel (50%+)
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.