WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry’s first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
As a member of the Support team, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Incorta customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Incorta employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. experience in resolving issues related to installation, upgrade, performance, and clustering
- Provide day-to-day support to Incorta customers
- Assist in diagnosing and resolving incidents and service requests referenced by Support Engineers and Junior Support Engineers
- Researches complex incidents and service requests and develops solutions.
- Ability to work on EMEA, AMER, and APAC time zones on rotating shift basis including public holidays, and being on-call during weekends
- Design reports and dashboards
- Enrich both the internal and customer Knowledge Base, and user community
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to Lead special Support projects
- Participates on project teams related to his or her area of expertise and determines the support’s needs regarding new tools
- Demonstrates commitment in areas of strategic importance to the organization
- B.Sc of Computer Engineering ،Computer science.
- 8 years total technical experience
- 3-5 years customer support experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Experience in setting up (including clusters) and troubleshooting of: Linux, Tomcat, Web logic, Zookeeper, Spark, Hilex, Kafka
- Good Experience in Python
- Knowledge in RDBMS, DB modeling, and SQL
• Ability to understand customer problem and provide a technical solution in a timely manner
• Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of the problem
• Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with customer
• Ability to work well with demanding customer environment
Nice to Have:
• Experience with BI tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI or a similar product is a plus
• Experience supporting applications is a plus
• Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite) knowledge is a plus
- • ITIL V3 Foundation, and relevant technical certifications related to areas of expertise is a plus
We could tell you that we’re building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we’re backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you’ll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.