Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
TITLE: Marketing Manager - Brazil
REPORTS TO: Americas Marketing Director
The Marketing Manager Brazil will develop and execute all the marketing activities for the Country. Will be responsible for communication, launches, aligning presentations and activities with the sales team, and events for B2B enterprise audiences. Will ideate and implement marketing programs to drive awareness, conversion, and growth.
You'll work with cross-functional teams from corporate marketing, sales, product, demand generation, content strategy, and external agencies. The ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and be comfortable leading and collaborating with both creative and technical teams. In this role, you will be pivotal in shaping Incode's roadmap through competitive insight and go-to-market strategies. Will be the brand ambassador in the Country.
- Work with a cross-functional team of marketers and salespeople to launch products in the Region - from initial market validation, positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategy, and launch execution.
- Own user and product insights: Understand Incode and how users engage across our online identity verification solutions.
- Innovate on our go-to-market approach.
- Partner with our global marketing team to test new channels to increase engagement and/or drive customer acquisition.
- Develop sales enablement strategies, including training and customer/partner assets.
- Identify and prioritize new areas of opportunity to amplify member and customer engagement.
- Incorporate market and competitive understanding so Incode makes the right decisions.
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis to understand better the strengths and weaknesses of existing and emerging competitive threats.
- Design and refine marketing strategies to drive feature usage and positive business outcomes.
- Support partner promotions, brand campaigns, and other marketing initiatives.
- Lead the PR campaigns and agency relationships in the Region.
- Be the brand ambassador in the country.
- Be present at important events across Brazil.
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience as a marketing manager in a B2C (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or B2B organization (Tech company or agency).
- Availability to travel across Brazil.
- Experience in Brand Building, Social Media, PR, and Events.
- Proven track record of developing, executing, and scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts.
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Be a good co-worker and colleague who believes in collaboration and is open to others’ points of view.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- Highly motivated, fast learner, multi-tasking, and resourceful.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.