Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
Role Title: Sales Development Representative - LATAM
Location: Mexico City / Hybrid
Incode is looking for curious, highly driven, and hard-working candidates who want to be part of Incode’s revolutionary identity solutions that will transform human authentication and verification.
We are seeking for talented and experienced Sales Development Representatives to join the Sales team as part of the LATAM Region.
- Initiate sales opportunities with outbound approach by navigating accounts and hunting for qualified prospects and setting qualified meetings.
- Initiate sales opportunities by qualifying inbound leads
- Work closely with a highly experienced field sales team to define and execute on Territory/Target account plans.
- Qualify all Incode marketing-generated leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to move prospects through the sales funnel to closure.
- Participating in corporate events and attending industry-wide conferences.
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in English and spanish.
- Sales / Customer facing experience
- Lead generation / prospecting experience
- SaaS sales experience is a huge plus
- Experience using CRM and Sales Tools
- Comfortable at initiating phone conversations, navigating questions, and overcoming objections.
- Knowledgeable using social networking tools to help canvas an account (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a collaborative attitude
- Sales experience prospecting into medium-to-large enterprises a plus
- Result-orientated and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel, including internationally when it is safe to do so.
- Passionate about technology
- Able to operate in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.