Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
- Role Title: Product Marketing Manager
- Direct Report: Head of Product Marketing
- Area: Product Marketing
- Location: US (Remote)
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer and competitive insights that inform positioning, go-to-market (GTM) programs, product strategy and accelerate revenue growth. You will work closely with internal teams to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning, and to ensure cross-functional alignment across GTM activities. You will report into the Head of Product Marketing.
- Product Messaging and Content Development: Define positioning, draft messaging and enable our customer-facing teams. Create high-quality, persuasive product collateral that aligns with messaging throughout the customer journey (website, sales collateral, events, etc.). This includes but is not limited to pitch decks, demo videos, case studies, sales scripts, one pagers.
- Product Launch and GTM Programs: Execute growth programs and increase awareness with prospects on how Incode’s product solves customer IDV needs more effectively than those of the competition (e.g. increased conversions, better UX, end-to-end solution). Design and implement effective GTM programs that drive logo acquisition as well as product adoption, retention and upsells with existing customers.
- Sales and Customer Success Enablement: Equip and train sales and customer success teams to effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of Incode's products to accelerate the sales cycle, increase conversions and improve competitive win rates.
- Market Analysis: Conduct thorough market research, competitive analysis, and customer segmentation to inform product messaging, GTM strategies and to be a feedback loop back into the product roadmap – shaping what gets built and how we bring it to market.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Be the voice-of-customer to product and the voice-of-product to the market. You will play a crucial role in rallying teams across the business around shared goals and objectives.
- A strong background in product launch and go-to-market strategy.
- Experience in a product marketing role within the B2B SaaS space.
- You are a storyteller, with a demonstrated ability to develop compelling product messaging frameworks and GTM strategies.
- Build project plans with timelines (PLP, campaigns, etc.) and manage direct stakeholder expectations.
- Proficiency in value-based selling, sales methodologies like MEDDIC and the creation of product collateral and sales enablement materials grounded in use cases.
- Strong ability to influence and enable cross-functional partners.
- Solid analytical abilities with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.