InCloudCounsel is seeking an experienced and highly motivated business professional to serve as its first ever Customer Success Manager. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Customer Success Manager will help drive InCloudCounsel’s efforts to deliver value to its customers through a fund obligation management solution called Insight. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing the onboarding process for new customers and ensuring that our customers are able to achieve positive business outcomes throughout their partnership with InCloudCounsel.
The package includes a competitive base salary and full benefits. The preferred locations for this role are New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Customer onboarding: facilitate a smooth and efficient onboarding process for new customers including scoping, timeline, budget, training, and consulting on configuration options
- Relationship management: seek to accurately understand and proactively meet customer needs; establish a foundation of trust and partnership in relationships with key business stakeholders
- Adoption planning: Develop, communicate, and execute adoption plans; consult the customer to meet individual needs and timelines, mitigate potential risks, and align to business priorities
- Business development: work closely with account management to seek out opportunities for InCloudCounsel to provide additional value to the customer including renewals and upselling opportunities
- Process optimization: map out the customer journey and help constantly improve the company’s customer-facing processes
- Measurement and reporting: identify key customer success metrics; track and report on these over time to measure success
- Experience: 3+ years in a relevant customer success or project management role
- Written/verbal communication: ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders - legal, IT, executives
- Relationship management skills: skill at building rapport with customers and ability to proactively exceed customer expectations
- Teaching skills: expertise in distilling complex technical concepts into digestible customer-facing communication and training
- Attention to detail: immaculate written and verbal communication; typos are spotted from a mile away
- Industry interest: experience with and/or interest in legal contracts and legal technology is a plus
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.