We are seeking a Director to join the Sales team of our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernises legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right corporate lawyer, investment professional or investment banker to transition into a unique business role that leverages the knowledge, expertise, and network you’ve acquired thus far.
You will help lead our efforts to add new clients in our core client industries, including asset management, investment banking, and real estate. Your focus will be to leverage the success we’ve already had in acquiring a large roster of marquee clients to increase market share and propel the company to its next level of growth.
You are a charismatic and intuitive self-starter with a passion for problem-solving. If you're looking to combine your people skills and professional experience in an intellectually stimulating role, we would love to meet you.
The role will report to the Managing Director, Sales, with whom you will work to execute our sales strategy. The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, generous commissions, and full benefits. The company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and London; this position will be based in London.
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets
- Acquire new customers in each of the client industry verticals we serve
- Manage all stages of the sales process, including outreach to potential clients, responding to inbound inquiries, pitching, managing a pipeline, and closing deals
- Gather frontline feedback to assist in overall strategy and new product development
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience: 3-5 years’ professional experience in corporate law, asset management (with business development exposure) or investment banking; comfortable conversing about legal issues in the transactional context
- Background in financial services: knowledge of target industries, an existing network within these industries, and demonstrated understanding of our clients’ businesses, industries, and needs
- Proactive: desire and ability to work hard, learn new skills quickly, and operate independently with minimal oversight
- Executive presence: ability to sell a complex product to demanding, highly sophisticated customers (i.e., senior in-house counsel, investment professionals, and investment bankers)
- Communication and interpersonal skills: superior written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal and social skills
- Organisation: highly organised and process-driven
- Travel: some travel to major financial centres for sales trips and conferences
- Team player: positive attitude; excited by the challenge of working in a fast-growing company to build an exceptional business
About the Team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernise the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travellers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.