InCloudCounsel is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Sales Operations Analyst will play a foundational role in the company’s sales operations department by helping scale our team’s data-driven decision-making capabilities. The Sales Operations Analyst will have the opportunity to help build and maintain the critical data systems, processes, and automations that are the backbone of our sales organization, produce analyses that help inform sales strategy, and measure the success of the company’s sales efforts over time.
The Sales Operations Analyst will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager at InCloudCounsel, and the package includes a competitive base salary and full benefits. The company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong. The preferred location for this role is New York City.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Data management: Continuously work with the greater sales team to ensure all data is accurate and up to date for reporting and analysis purposes
- Ad-hoc requests: Handle one-off requests on different sales metrics and general data within our CRM
- Data driven initiatives: Proactively analyze different datasets with the goal of finding ways to improve our sales process and shorten our sales cycle
- Goal setting: Review sales activity and create/measure goals across different sales team segments
- Automate processes: Find areas within our sales process that can be automated in order to free up selling time and reduce data entry responsibilities
- Reporting: Measure KPIs on a monthly basis with respect to month over month growth or decline, including visualizations
- Forecasting: Use historical data to forecast accurate sales performance
- Salesforce: Strong understanding of Salesforce (Lightning), i.e., process builder, flows, custom reporting, and dashboard creation (Apex a major plus)
- Technical expertise: Advanced proficiency in Excel/Google sheets; experience working with unstructured data and translating them into workable models
- Experience: 2-3 years of sales operations/strategy experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS company
- Analytical and problem solving skills: Capable of diving deep into datasets and drawing actionable insights from them
- Detail oriented: Attention to detail while monitoring and maintaining the integrity of our data. Data capture is only as good as the accuracy in which it is represented!
- Communication: Able to coherently express findings and why they are important to the business
- Proactive mentality: Take the initiative to examine data in different ways and test different data-driven strategies based on quality hypotheses and intellectual curiosity
- Collaborative: Ability to work cross functionally and gather qualitative data that helps support strategic decisions
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.