InCloudCounsel is seeking a Legal Recruiting Manager to join our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations. The Legal Recruiting Manager will recruit top-tier talent for the InCloudCounsel legal partnership network and support the lawyers’ long-term success and growth on the platform.
As a valued member of our team, you will:
- Lead legal recruiting across multiple geographic markets
- Support our company goals and values, including an emphasis on data-driven decisions as they relate to recruiting, UX, product adoption and usage, and retention
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Product on company-wide initiatives related to the legal community
This role will report to our VP of Legal Partnerships and the package includes a competitive base salary and benefits. The company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong and London; the preferred location for this role is London.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Prospecting: dive into the legal talent market across EMEA and APAC with direct, curated outreach to actively recruit lawyers to our platform.
- Interviewing: interview, interview, interview! Expect to interview dozens of candidates per week.
- Onboarding: onboard and train new legal partners on the InCloudCounsel process and technology.
- Brand Awareness: implement a comprehensive sourcing strategy including paid advertising, marketing campaigns, sponsorships, and partnerships that will yield qualified inbound candidates.
- Networking: build relationships with top recruiting sources, and maintain a cadence of touchpoints with qualified candidates.
- Reporting and measurement: manage pipeline data and CRM and proactively report on ROI, candidate quality, source quality, etc.
- Legal community management: forge relationships with current lawyers on our platform to understand their business objectives through high-touch outreach.
- Content: create content (webinars, newsletters, white papers) that adds value to our legal community.
- Experience: 3+ years’ recruiting experience at an AmLaw 100 or Magic Circle law firm or 5+ years in recruiting or customer success for an elite technology or financial services company.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required; JD or advanced degree in business, management, or organizational psychology/development a plus.
- Decision-making skills: demonstrates excellent judgement and an ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Detail-oriented: flawless attention to detail, someone who can spot a typo from a mile away.
- Diligent: strong work ethic, proactive goal-setter.
- Communication skills: polished, professional business communicator, both written and verbal.
- Analytical: makes smart, data-driven decisions.
- Efficient: knows how to effectively manage and prioritize information, tasks, and individual work.
- Tech savvy: familiarity with productivity and ATS platforms (G Suite and Greenhouse, a plus!).
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.