InCloudCounsel is seeking a Senior QA Engineer to serve as a founding member of its QA team. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Senior QA Engineer will be an essential member of the InCloudCounsel team by working across R&D to build a scalable QA process that helps our teams work more efficiently, ship robust solutions, and create alignment on product features from spec to ship.
The role will report directly to the VP of Product, and the package includes a competitive base salary, equity, and full benefits. The preferred location for this role is San Francisco.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the product and data organizations
- Work with the team to find, prioritize, and track bugs through resolution
- Own the development and execution of test plans for features across various platforms and applications, including mobile web
- Write comprehensive but digestible test cases & documentation to build a scalable QA process from the ground up
- Help scale the QA team
- 4+ years experience QA’ing websites as part of a technical team
- Exceptional documentation and testing skills
- Experience building scalable QA processes
- Good understanding of GitHub, branches, and pull requests, including deploying web branches to QA environments to facilitate testing
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through
- Experience with ‘mobile-first’ principles and migrating systems preferred
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails and SQL preferred
- Interest in legal tech is a plus
About the Team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.