InCloudCounsel is seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to join our rapidly growing team. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Sales Enablement Manager will play a critical role on our sales team by providing training and coaching, as well as the data, skills, resources, and recommended strategy, that will maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of every member of the sales team. As our first learning and development hire, this is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to build a sales enablement function from scratch and lay a foundation for our sales team’s future growth and scale.
The Sales Enablement Manager will report directly to the VP of Sales at InCloudCounsel and will receive a competitive compensation package, including full benefits. The preferred location for this role is New York.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Onboarding: own the onboarding process for new sales employees; reduce ramp-up time and ensure a positive new hire experience
- Training & coaching: develop, write, facilitate, and oversee training and development programs for all members of the sales team with respect to relevant sales skills and domain knowledge; foster an environment of constant improvement, positivity, teamwork, and in-the-moment feedback
- Information management: ensure that institutional knowledge about InCloudCounsel’s customer landscape, industries, buyer personae, and markets is captured and housed in a central location and all sales team members are knowledgeable about such information
- Measurement & reporting: measure and report on sales team performance to inform training and development efforts
- Product rollouts & use cases: collaborate with product to make sure that sales team members are constantly aware of changes and developments in InCloudCounsel’s products and services and are experts on customer use cases
- Sales collateral: work with marketing to roll out sales collateral and playbooks
- Research: develop processes to help the sales function stay up-to-date with industry trends, customer news, and changes in the competitive landscape
- Experience: 5+ years of sales enablement and selling experience
- Program development: you are an expert at building and facilitating onboarding and learning and development programs in a variety of mediums with scale in mind
- Communication skills: you are an excellent teacher and coach; you understand how to work well with a variety of individuals with different skill sets, backgrounds, and personalities
- Sales enablement tools: you have a perspective on how to go about selecting tools and technology required to build a best-in-class sales enablement function
- Writing & design: you are a prolific writer with experience drafting and designing sales enablement assets and programs at high volume
- Learning & development: you have a firm grasp of essential sales-focused learning and development frameworks, methodologies, and best practices
- Project management: you are adept at working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams to effectively align and roll out long and short term projects
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.