Our account management team is made up of former Big Law lawyers who decided to pivot and leverage their corporate law backgrounds in a business role. While the traditional paths for top law school alumni and Big Law associates include partner track, lateral moves, or going in-house, here at InCloudCounsel you can apply your legal expertise to help transform the practice of law itself.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing team revolutionizing the way the legal industry manages routine legal processes. We'd love to connect with you as we're always looking to expand our network of lawyers interested in pivoting to the business side of law. We have offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong.
What we look for in a candidate:
- At least two years' experience practicing in the Corporate M&A, Funds, Real Estate, Tax and Securities, or Finance practice groups of an AmLaw 50 firm
- Significant experience with corporate contracts and legal processes in commercial practice
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- An appreciation for the types of problems we're solving and a certain passion for building efficiencies and modernizing the way routine legal processes are managed
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with senior legal and deal team members at complex financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies
- A self-starter who enjoys working cross functionally with other teams in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm, passion, and positivity
What your day-to-day will look like as a Director on the Account Management team at InCloudCounsel:
- Onboard new clients to our technology platform
- Respond to requests from existing clients
- Work with our legal partnerships team and attorney network to staff new and existing accounts and ensure that attorneys working with us are happy and engaged
- Act as a liaison between clients and designated attorney teams to resolve any issues and ensure client expectations are appropriately met
- Collaborate with our product team to improve our software tools and translate client and attorney feedback
- Engage with prospective clients alongside our sales team to help pitch our services and close deals
- Understand how clients are using our product and pursue opportunities to increase and expand our services with them
If an account management opportunity at InCloudCounsel sounds interesting to you, or if you'd simply like to learn more, please drop your resume here and our team will be in touch should a relevant opportunity arise.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.