InCloudCounsel is seeking a Director, Account Management to join the Account Management team of our rapidly growing company. We are changing the way corporate legal services are delivered by combining a global network of highly trained independent lawyers, exceptional client service, and our proprietary software solution. The Director, Account Management will work with InCloudCounsel’s Managing Directors to manage existing client relationships and to develop new accounts in order to achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
This is a unique opportunity for a junior to mid-level Corporate associate who is looking to pivot to a business role. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced InCloudCounsel account managers and ultimately build a significant book of business that you will oversee independently. The role will report directly to the UK Managing Director in the London office, and the package includes a competitive base salary, commission, and full benefits.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Strategic Planning: work with our Managing Directors to guide the strategic vision for managing and growing accounts
- Account Growth: Develop customer relationships, pursue opportunities for additional revenue streams and promote growth within strategic client accounts
- Process Design: design and implement custom processes for new engagements in response to specific client needs
- Account Onboarding: lead a new client from the initial onboarding call to full engagement
- Account Management: manage client operations and relationships to ensure that work is being processed appropriately, product improvements are enhancing the user experience, and all revenue opportunities are being pursued
- Lawyer Management: work with the lawyer engagement team to manage the InCloudCounsel lawyer community, ensuring that the lawyers remain happy and engaged
- Product Development: work with the engineering team to translate lawyer and client feedback into product improvements that will enhance the InCloudCounsel application for all users
Skills & Requirements:
- Professional Experience: 3+ years as a Corporate lawyer (preferably at a Magic Circle, Silver Circle, or AmLaw50 law firm); must have substantive legal knowledge to communicate effectively with clients and lawyers
- Writing: an ability to communicate concisely, clearly, and thoroughly and in a professional tone
- Diligence: extreme diligence in completing excellent work on time and an eagerness to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail: an ability to consistently deliver all work product at a level equal to or higher than required at a large law firm
- Client service-oriented: an emphasis on responsiveness and an ability to prioritise, anticipate, and proactively solve for client needs
- Process-oriented: enjoys designing, refining, and executing complex processes
- Interpersonal skills: enjoys working with and talking to people, collaborating, and building relationships
- Self-directed: outstanding judgment and an ability to manage yourself and solve problems with little oversight or direction once trained
- Intelligence: learns quickly and can manage large, complex processes with many interconnected parts and stakeholders
About the Team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former corporate lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Office perks including lunch and snacks
- Remote work flexibility
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.