Inceptio Technology is a global self-driving truck company based in Silicon Valley, California, and is currently one of the biggest companies working on autonomous driving technology. Our vision is to build the most trustworthy autonomous freight service network. We form close relationships with freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost.
Established in April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class team to develop Level 2+, Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology. At Inceptio, you will work on a wide range of technologies ranging from computing platform, software solution to full system verification and validation.
In this role, you will make contribution to the electrical power circuit design of an autonomous driving system controller. All aspects of the electrical, PCB and thermal design including power generation, distribution and management will be within your scope of work.
Work Location: Onsite Required
- Circuit characterization of DC/DC power supplies, recording scope shots and generate tables of signals and bus timing relationships using scope.
- Component selections, second sourcing of resistors, caps, diodes, FETs, logic ICs, etc.
- Active collaboration with hardware & firmware team for board bring-up and validation.
- Participate in design: schematic Capture and provide layout guidelines to CAD engineer.
- Author clear design documentation and test procedures.
- Actively participate in design qualification with reliability and validation team.
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Co-op to 1+ years hands-on development of digital circuits for embedded systems.
- Willing to learn and do careful works.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with OrCAD schematic capture and supervising Allegro PCB layout
- Experience with digital circuit analysis of high-speed signal
- Experience carrying complex digital circuit designs from concept through mass production
- Experience with automotive product development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- PTO/Paid Holidays/Paid Sick Leave
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) matching program: 3%
- Company paid life /AD&D insurance
- Cell phone allowance: $65/month
- Company provided Lunch & Dinner Monday - Friday
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Company Latest Status:
- Forbes – Autonomous Truck Startup Raises $188 Million in Funding from Sequoia China And Legand Capital
- Technote – Robotruck firm Inceptio to mass-produce rigs by year-end 2021
- Businesswire – Inceptio and Dongfeng Trucks completed A-Sample validation
- Robotics – Inceptio Technology raises $270M Series B for Autonomous Driving
Watch some of our videos: