Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 230 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!
- Greenhouse/growth chamber activities (corn, soy, …)
- Sowing of seeds and planting of seedlings
- Seed sterilization in sterile conditions
- Transport plants to greenhouse/growth chamber
- Prepare & perform crosses on corn and soy for both seed and embryo supply
- Sampling plant material for analysis
- Harvest seed and dry them for storage
- Planning & administration:
- Clean and count harvested seeds on site and transfer them for storage
- Seed registration in ELN (Electronic Lab Notebook) system
- Document and track accurately all performed tasks in the greenhouse in ELN system
- Add to calendar when seed/embryos will become available
- Computational skills: Microsoft Office, ELN systems
- Bachelor degree Agro-/biotechnology
- Proven Greenhouse experience
- Autonomous, sense of responsibility and accurate
- Driver's licence B (to commute from the office to Greenhouse with company van)
- Language skills: Dutch and English