Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 230 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!
Preventative maintenance and timely repairs are a constant need in research facilities and office spaces. The to-do list is never-ending, as is the need for a motivated Maintenance Technician who can complete work orders efficiently and thoroughly.
If you are someone who excels with maintenance and repairs, takes pride in following instructions and doing a quality job, and enjoys maintaining a safe place to work, reach out to us to hear more!
As a Facilities Technician, you will..
Perform routine preventative maintenance and troubleshoot repairs on a variety of systems, such as: autoclaves, ice machines, glassware washers, greenhouse facilities, refrigerated storage, RODI systems, compressors, and lab equipment.
- Fabricate, install, maintain, and repair lab equipment to facilitate time sensitive research in labs and greenhouse facilities.
- Assist in the temporary shutdown of the facility equipment, systems, and electrical components necessary for renovation and new construction projects.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for facility equipment, systems, and components.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of replacement equipment and systems.
- Maintain computerized maintenance management system through the appropriate completion of work orders and the recording of equipment history.
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspections on all facility equipment, systems, and components in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Provide quality control for new installations or replacements of facility equipment, systems, and components performed by others.
- Order and maintain an inventory of essential parts and supplies necessary for above repair work.
- Look for and implement new ideas for the operation and maintenance of departmental equipment that maximizes efficiency and cost savings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- 5 years experience in facility equipment maintenance, service, and repair with an emphasis in HVAC&R
- Basic math skills, such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Understanding of OSHA, EPA, and Inari safety codes, regulations, and requirements
- Experience with Google Suites
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and handle ambiguity gracefully
- Demonstrated attention to detail, documentation, and communication with diverse audiences
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills