About the role…
Support project management by standardizing processes and improving efficiency through coordinating efforts and priorities across Inari’s business and operations teams. Create and maintain project documentation and best practices, track metrics, and offer project management system and methodology training. Report project progress to executives and stakeholders. Coordinate contract negotiation and budgeting of project dependent external resources and technology in close partnership with finance, C-level sponsor and leadership.
As an IT Project Manager, you will…
- Develop detailed work plans, including key accountabilities, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, resource needs and project timelines.
- Responsible and accountable for the scope, budget, milestones and reaching the deadlines of the assigned projects or initiatives.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Analyze and advise on best-fit solutions to IS&T leadership and business stakeholders to support Inari’s strategy and the business.
- Coordinate participation of different technology and business groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development and deployment of key projects
- Able to translate business requirements into technical application solutions towards internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with IS&T leadership to assemble and manage project resources.
- Drive decision making, risk management and issue resolution.
- Manage conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Implement and support business and IT related platforms and integrations.
- Ideal candidate has a technical background in the AgTech, Healthcare or Pharma industry.
- 3-5+ years of experience in similar roles with a proven track record of delivery in a global environment and executed the project coordination / management of the resulting initiatives.
- 3-5+ years of experience with IT infrastructure, project management or solution engineering.
- Proven experience with multiple technologies including on-premise and cloud services & environments.
- Proven experience in security integrations of multiple platforms, including application and identity management.
- Proven experience in working with internal teams and external vendors in different sourcing models.
- Experience with implementing or managing projects related to LIMS and ELN platform adoption or scalability is a plus.
- A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected. This includes helping the team operationally where needed by demonstrating a real desire and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organized, results oriented team player capable of working under a minimum of supervision.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset.
Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 170 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!