About the role...
The Director of Regulatory will develop strategy and manage applications for gene edited determinations globally. This role could be based out of either West Lafayette, Indiana or Cambridge, MA and reports to our VP of Regulatory.
As the Director, Regulatory, you will…
- Build global regulatory strategy for Inari products
- Manage the development of regulatory applications globally for Inari products
- Monitor global product authorization data requirements and timelines
- Build and maintain tools to track product authorizations and relevant documentation
- Interface with regulators on Inari applications in review and manage process steps to meet business timelines
- BS or higher degree in biological sciences, agricultural sciences, or related disciplines
- At least 10 to 15 years work experience supporting the development of US or global biotech or gene-edited crop regulatory applications
- Self-starter, highly organized working style
- Ability to work quickly to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively independently and to lead work teams to accomplish goals
- A strong sense of purpose and drive to develop unique, high impact solutions.
- Adaptability and enthusiasm for new challenges, innate curiosity, and a passion for learning.
- Creative and strategic thinking, willingness to be bold and take risks, and the ability to recognize and learn from failure.
- A collaborative mindset that is open to giving and receiving ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Ability to work both independently and deliver on responsibilities within a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of individuals and audiences.
Inari is the SEEDesign™ company. We embrace the diversity and complexity of nature in every aspect of our business to drive innovation – to push the boundaries of what is possible. Through our unrivaled technology platform, Inari uses predictive design and advanced multiplex gene editing to develop step-change products. We are taking a nature positive approach to unlock the full potential of seed that will transform the food system. The results will lead to more productive acres delivering value creation for farmers and a more sustainable future for our planet.
Our success is dependent on great minds, collaborating to generate bright ideas and deliver exceptional outcomes.
We have over 170 employees, with research sites in Cambridge, MA (USA) and Ghent (Belgium), as well as a product development site in West Lafayette, IN (USA). We’ve deliberately built a team that brings diversity of thought to all aspects of our business, to generate new ideas, approaches, and ways of operating. And we've intentionally combined experience with potential, bringing agriculture industry experts with the desire to innovate together with bright minds from academia, human therapeutics, software, and consulting. If you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team developing unique solutions to feed the world while protecting our planet’s natural resources, we’d love to hear from you!