About the Role...
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of a growing Finance team. You will collaborate with the Senior Accountant and members of the Finance team. The role will be focused on day-to-day financial operations - processing and reporting functions.
As Accounts Payable Associate you will...
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensure timely and accurate payment processing while adhering to departmental procedures
- Own the vendor management and compliance process
- Manage the PO process in the Company’s procurement tool and invoice entry
- Perform monthly financial close activities including posting journal entries and assisting with account reconciliations
- Prepare year-end reporting and compliance (forms 1099 filing, etc.)
- Assist with electronic filing organization and file management
- Assist with the Finance Team’s key reporting and operational needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree required
- At least 3 years of accounting experience
- Motivation and hands-on attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and maintain proper process
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be immersed in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with NetSuite, purchasing software, procurement software, automated A/P softwares, and G Suite is a bonus