Immunovant, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases. As a leader in FcRn inhibitor technology, we are boldly developing innovative therapies for a range of debilitating autoimmune diseases with significant unmet patient needs. Our investigational compounds, batoclimab and IMVT-1402, are novel, fully human, monoclonal antibodies targeting the neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn). Both are optimized as a subcutaneous injection with potential flexibility in dosing and approach and are designed to reduce immunoglobin G (IgG) antibodies that cause inflammation and disease.
Immunovant is seeking a Senior Director, Biostatistics to play a key role on a highly dynamic cross-functional team. In this role, you will be collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver the tactical execution of our Biostatistics strategy. The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to participate in the rapid growth of a biotech startup.
- Provide statistical inputs into protocol development, statistical analysis plans, interpretation of statistical analysis results, randomization plans
- Provide oversight and review of statistical documents for multiple clinical trials, including TLF shells, eCRFs, and specifications of variable derivations.
- Develop effective collaborations with others within clinical teams and partner lines (such as Statistical Programming, Data Management, Medical, Clinical Operations, and Regulatory)
- Ensure that all study level statistical activities are conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and Immunovant standards
- Provide planning, delivery and communication of statistical analyses, data presentations, and scientific reports
- Oversight statistics and programming vendors
- Open to opportunities to utilize innovative statistical methodology to streamline the clinical development process and facilitate optimal decision-making
- PhD in Statistic, Biostatistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 9+ years of experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related area
- Knowledge of relevant FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations.
- Understanding of drug development
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse sets of stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
- Remote-based; access to Immunovant’s NYC and North Carolina offices available
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel may be required (~10%)
Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Equity, sign-on bonuses, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits, including unlimited paid time off and parental leave. The annual base salary for this position ranges from $230738-313325.