Immunovant, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases. As trailblazers in FcRn inhibitor technology, the Company is boldly developing innovative therapies for a range of debilitating autoimmune diseases with significant unmet patient needs. The Company’s investigational product, batoclimab, is a fully human, monoclonal antibody that targets and binds to the neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn).
The Head of Market Insights and Analytics is a key member of the Global Commercial team, responsible for shaping the brand strategy and tactics for Immunovant’s product portfolio. S/he provides strategic and in-depth market data, insights and recommendations to key stakeholders and functions, helping business partners to make optimal informed strategic and operational decisions regarding their business strategies, plans, tactics and goals
- Create insights generation plan that addresses key business questions and delivers deep customer insights
- Lead the design, analysis and report out of primary market research for maximum business impact
- Cultivate syndicated data sources and supporting analytics
- Synthesize data from multiple sources to convey a cohesive, data-driven story and contribute to actionable and measurable recommendations
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to prioritize strategic recommendations and tactical business initiatives
- Manage the supportive market research to optimize both unbranded and branded campaigns
- Collaborate with the forecasting team to ensure key insights are incorporated into forecast assumptions
- Build measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communication objectives and marketing strategies
- BA/BS required; MBA and/or other relevant graduate degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 15 years experience in Market Research or other analytical work in the pharmaceutical, biotech or related industries
- Previous experience managing primary research projects and analysis, including both qual and quant methodologies
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience supporting launch products
- Strong cross-functional and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Remote-based; access to Immunovant’s NYC and North Carolina offices available
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required (20% - 25%)
We are driven by our vision of enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases, and we embrace #allvoices by bringing a diverse and talented group of people together. We are committed to inclusion & equity across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, physical ability, identity, sexual orientation, and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome you to join us on this journey as your whole, authentic self.
Compensation is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Equity, sign-on bonuses, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits, including unlimited paid time off and parental leave. The annual base salary for this position ranges from $190,897 - $290,191.