Immunovant, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases. As a leader in FcRn inhibitor technology, we are boldly developing innovative therapies for a range of debilitating autoimmune diseases with significant unmet patient needs. Our investigational compound, batoclimab, is a novel, fully human, monoclonal antibody targeting the neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn). Optimized as a subcutaneous injection with flexibility in dosing and approach, batoclimab is designed to reduce immunoglobin G (IgG) antibodies that cause inflammation and disease.
Immunovant has an exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources team as a Director of Talent Acquisition. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the Director TA will be responsible for creating strategies for attracting and engaging talent across all functions within the organization for both US and global recruitment.
The successful candidate will have deep experience leading the full-cycle recruitment process in a fast-paced, high growth, global pharmaceutical and/ or biotechnology organization, creating and implementing successful talent acquisition strategies in collaboration with business leaders, ensuring exceptional client service. This individual will drive recruitment activities via a data-driven and insights approach. As a strategic thought partner to hiring managers, the individual will support the recruitment for open positions by attracting exceptional talent to fill positions and by identifying opportunities for using recruitment metrics and analytics to improve talent acquisition and business performance outcomes. Establishing credibility within the organization as a trusted advisor who provides expert advice relative to the integration of talent acquisition processes, programs and practices will be a priority.
Activities & Partnerships:
- Collaborate with Head of HR to develop and execute functional global talent strategies ensuring workforce diversity, integrated talent management, talent pipelining ensuring critical hard to fill needs are prioritized and ahead of demand; design and deliver training initiatives that support interviewing and hiring best practices
- Partner with Hiring Managers to obtain and confirm search requests that clearly indicate key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure, compensation, etc.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with key search partners, leveraging those that meet and exceed recruitment expectations; track spending and maintain rubric for rating hiring productivity
- Utilize Greenhouse ATS platform to optimize and integrate the full recruitment process, ensuring an exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience i.e. planning hiring processes, sourcing direct applications, identifying and advancing efficiencies for improving candidate experience, reviewing search partner candidate presentations, managing interview rounds, capturing and delivering feedback, ensuring confidentiality documents are signed; supporting coordination of post-hiring activities
- Leverage internal and external resources (Radford) for benchmarking compensation elements for all open roles, ensuring offers are competitive and appropriate; develop and maintain compensation matrix for monitoring macro and micro level trends
- Collaborate with finance team on recruitment fees and headcount budget reporting
- Make recommendations for scaling up/down based on hiring demands and identifying creative solutions to resourcing needs
- In collaboration with HR and Corporate Branding teams, enhance and execute the employment marketing and branding initiatives including social and career site (Glassdoor, Immunovant.com/join us), social media (LinkedIn), events and outreach;
- Ensure recruitment practices are compliant with applicable state and federal laws
Recruitment Technology, Analytics & Insights:
- Design and deploy a best-in-class Talent Acquisition Analytics Dashboard enabling platforms to define/ track key metrics, gain insights and recommend solutions; leverage Greenhouse ATS and other data tools to capture benchmarks for recruiting performance, candidate information and forecasted growth
- Continue to innovate and provide thought leadership by staying current with industry, recruitment technology tools and trends
- Possess B.S./B.A. degree required, advanced degree highly desirable
- Have 8-10 years of Talent Acquisition experience as a strategic business partner in a rapidly scaling Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Organization with demonstrated expertise in recruitment data, analytics, insights and reporting; strong client service focus
- Have demonstrated experience leveraging the following platforms: Greenhouse ATS, Radford Compensation Benchmarking, Glassdoor Employer Branding, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Have supported headcount forecasting and budgeting activities
- Support the vision and values of the company and the team through role modeling and coaching, promoting a culture of inclusivity and engagement; experience in diversity recruitment initiatives a plus
- Work with a focus on client service and a sense of urgency to find the best talent for our positions
- Dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment
- Immunovant’s headquarters is located in New York City. The position is flexible for remote work
- Domestic travel required (up to 10%)