- You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment and hiring to onboarding/offboarding, and performance management, while working with legal counsel to ensure legal compliance. Your role is critical in ensuring the organization attracts, develops, and retains top talent.
- Oversee the recruitment process and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations throughout the hiring process (in collaboration with legal counsel).
- Design and manage a comprehensive onboarding program to facilitate a smooth transition for new hires.
- Manage the immigration process for international hires, including visa sponsorship and compliance with immigration laws (in collaboration with legal counsel).
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for terminations, handling matters sensitively and professionally, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company guidelines (in collaboration with legal counsel).
- Manage offboarding processes, including knowledge transfer, equipment collection, and exit documentation.
- Design and implement effective performance management programs, including performance evaluations, feedback mechanisms, and compensation adjustments.
- Develop and maintain performance metrics and reporting mechanisms across the People team.
We Are Looking For Folks With
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Extensive experience in HR, with a focus on recruitment, onboarding, terminations, and performance management.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and develop a high-performing team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing HR strategies and programs.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units — stemming from our philosophy that we should invest in resources for our team that foster innovation, optimization, and productivity
Annual salary range: $200k-$250k and competitive equity package
Imprint is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Imprint is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Imprint welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds who want to build the future of payments and rewards. If you are passionate about FinTech and eager to grow, let’s move the world forward, together.