Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 500 restaurants across the United States.
- Build and maintain long-range supply /manufacturing capacity models
incorporating variable drivers likes Sales; newly developed technologies, CAPEX required etc.
- Evaluate Company long-range sales plans against capacity model and provide supply
scenarios with recommendations to help mitigate risk and build supply redundancy.
- Evaluate and monitors Company supplier performance through simulation, modeling and data forecasting based on long-range sales plan.
- Evaluate potential supply risks with our key suppliers and identifies and remediates
potential integration obstacles.
- Assess commodity performance where readily available against the contract and provides visibility to Finance and Accounting for forecasting purposes.
- Be responsible for financial analysis of bids and contracts.
- Build dashboards that report out key metrics to an executive audience.
- Manage reporting of supplier spend, expiring contracts, supplier payment terms, supplier diversity, etc.
- Actively support and engage with experts and stakeholders to ensure continuous.
improvements are identified through due diligence and benchmarking processes.
- Develop strong working relationships with team members and business partners cross
functionally to achieve desired outcomes.
- Manage cost savings and cost avoidance projects and process for the team.
- Support the Sourcing team with activities including, but not limited to developing RFI/RFPs, scoring RFI/RFPs, preparation for supplier meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, operations research, materials
management, and or economics.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical, data-intensive and/or strategic role at a startup or management consulting firm. Preferred CPG/Food company experience.
- Ability to synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business.
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; Can compare data from different and disparate sources to draw conclusions.
- Knowledge and ability to analyze broad range supplier information such as financial data, market position, management capabilities, etc. and identify potential risks.
- A hard-working and self-motivated personality and possess excellent quantitative skills.
- The ability to be a structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction.
- Posses an intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary.