Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 6 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
• Ability to build and maintain long range supply /manufacturing capacity models
incorporating variable drivers likes Sales; newly developed technologies, CAPEX required
• Evaluate Company long range sales plans against capacity model and provide supply
scenarios with recommendations to help mitigate risk and build supply redundancy
• Evaluates and monitors Company supplier performance through simulation, modeling and
data forecasting based on long range sales plan.
• Evaluates potential supply risks with our key suppliers and identifies and remediates
potential integration obstacles
• Assesses commodity performance where readily available against contract and provides
visibility to Finance and Accounting for forecasting purposes
• Responsible for financial analysis of bids and contracts
• Build dashboards that report out key metrics to an executive audience.
• Manage reporting of supplier spend, expiring contracts, supplier payment terms, supplier
• Actively supports and engages with experts and stakeholders to ensure continuous
improvements are identified through due diligence and benchmarking processes
• Develops strong working relationships with team members and business partners cross
functionally to achieve desired outcomes
• Manage cost savings and cost avoidance projects and process for the team
• Support the Sourcing team with activities including, but not limited to developing RFI/RFPs,
scoring RFI/RFPs, preparation for supplier meetings.
•Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, operations research, materials
management, and or economics
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role at
a startup or management consulting firm. Preferred CPG/Food company experience
• Ability to synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that
will help drive our business
• Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from
different and disparate sources to draw conclusions
• Knowledge and ability to analyze broad range supplier information such as financial data,
market position, management capabilities, etc. and identify potential risks.
• Hard working self-motivated individual with excellent quantitative skills.
• Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with
minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when