Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 500 restaurants across the United States.
You are a results-driven marketer with a passion for marketing tech stack tools, a comprehensive understanding of email and mobile marketing, a track record of success increasing retention, and a knack for writing and content creation. You have a vision for superior customer experiences, and you thrive in fast-paced environments because of your creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This position will be a thought partner to internal and external collaborators to drive awareness, engagement and revenue goals. Building strong, positive, and collaborative relationships with all team members is critical to this role. The Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and work fluidly and effectively with peers on the marketing leadership team and the sales leadership team, which includes Brand Marketing Communications, Insights and Analytics, Production, National Accounts, Foodservice Sales, Strategy, and Creative Services.
- Develop the vision for the Impossible Burger Eater across the entire lifecycle, including loyalty.
- Define and work with partners to acquire and/or build the products, services, and communications tools necessary.
- Create happiness, minimize disappointment, and break down friction and bottlenecks.
- Develop the back-end infrastructure and/or service provider integration to properly implement our member journey, segmentation strategies, and loyalty program.
- Manage customer lifecycle marketing campaigns - from finding the right burger eaters to acquire to growing the share of and retaining existing Impossible Burger eaters.
- Drive end-to-end email and mobile messaging strategy including planning, testing, and execution, including the development of a consumer app experience.
- Partner with the Directors of Consumer Brand Marketing and Trade Marketing on the creation of targeted segmentation marketing plans, including business rules and marketing assets to increase sales and maximize revenue.
- Manage campaign and segment optimization, managing budgets and campaigns to achieve Loyalty KPIs.
- Collaborate with Brand and Creative teams on the design process and asset development.
- Partner with Consumer Marketing, Finance and Trade Marketing to develop and maintain performance scorecards and reports to monitor performance.
- 6-8 years of experience in developing customer journeys and experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, MailChimp, Tableau, Looker, or similar technology.
- Proven track record designing and managing an effective loyalty program is a must.
- Prior experience developing and applying customer segmentation at a few different brands.
- Deep passion and empathy for the customer.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding results orientation with a consistent track record in driving business impact.
- Strong ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights about the customer, the channel, and the business.
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.