Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 6 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
We are looking for a mission driven Sr. Marketing Insights Manager to oversee all insights strategy and execution. Working closely with marketing and key business stakeholders this role will develop end-to-end insights programs and processes driving consumer and customer sales.
- Lead Consumer Insights research for the brand and product marketing.
- Support priority stakeholder teams by delivering deep understanding of consumers, including segmentations/targeting, how they use the product/service, category, adjacent categories, and brands. Provide actionable recommendations to drive growth.
- Conduct research, both primary and secondary to provide actionable insights.
- Primary: conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand and predict consumer behavior, purchase motivation and identify category / channel / product and marketing opportunities.
- Secondary: Gather and analyze secondary data sources to address business issues as well as provide macro learning and thought leadership.
- Manage full scope of research project, including deeply understanding business issue, specific questions to address for different stakeholders/users, determining best research methodology, and vendor, negotiating best price, and delivering strong learning within needed timelines.
- Support sales and business development teams with data showing impact, ROI and overall business health.
- 6+ years consumer research experience having worked with brand teams and outside partners; ideally experience will include work with both client and market research agency roles
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred with concentration in market research, psychology, sociology, or marketing
- Experience in using new media research tools to deliver insight such as Social Listening / DMP / Google and Facebook analytics and measurement
- Previous experience in conducting multi-cultural research (e.g., Hispanic research) is a plus
- Proven track record of results driven planning and execution
- Experience partnering with product & cross-functional teams to identify and bring to market solutions with consumer benefit
- Project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- CPG, foodservice, product marketing experience