Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Sr. Business Analyst will work with business stakeholders from Finance, Supply Chain, R&D, & Manufacturing. This critical resource captures and documents needs, design & configure solutions, defines test cases & tests systems. They understand company’s business processes & project manages technology initiatives.
- Participate in the planning, execution, and deployment of business systems and processes
- Define and optimize effective business processes, while minimizing customization within new and existing business applications
- Act as a key liaison to Finance & Supply Chain teams.
- Analyze complex business problems, assess alternatives, and recommend scalable solutions that balance customer needs, business constraints, and technology realities
- Document business requirements and perform gap analysis
- Prepare functional designs and configure
- Design and configure systems
- Communicate functional requirements to developers and assist with unit testing
- Develop appropriate test cases, complete IT testing and manage business test cycles
- Promote adoption and positive user experiences by preparing training materials and delivering training sessions
- Provide hands-on application support, resolving and managing user service requests
- Work closely with the technical team to solve application issues
- Create ad-hoc reports, queries, or data extracts, as necessary
- Finance and Supply Chain management SME with deep understanding and working knowledge of Order to Cash, Plan to Fulfill, Procure to pay, and Record to report business processes
- Serve as primary point of contact for Sage tickets and enhancement requests for Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Apply strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and influencing skills to stakeholders, including identifying and raising issues to the proper level
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with strong systems/process orientation
- Identify and drive multiple tasks with interdependencies across organizations or systems while keeping initiatives on track
- Apply strong business acumen and independent thinking but partner effectively with diverse groups across the organization
- History of success in fast-paced, rapidly growing startup environment
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 setting and support after-hours activities when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years IT applications experience with strong project mgmt. skills
- 3+ years functional experience, preferably at a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of Finance & Supply Chain processes
- Experience with Sage X3 required – Order Management, Pricing, Shipping, Purchasing, Inventory, and integrating with third party systems including EDI, Salesforce, Plant Maintenance, Analytics,
- Experience with Sage X3 – AR, AP, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Cost Accounting