Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
- Full cycle recruiting in Marketing, Sales, and R&D, Finance and G&A.
- Source and screen both passive and active candidates.
- Analyze interview feedback, extend/negotiate offers, and close candidates for a variety of roles.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at career fairs, conferences, and other public-facing venues.
- Building and maintain relationships with hiring managers to ensure smooth and efficient recruiting process.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with a track record of closing high-quality candidates.
- Proven competence with Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter and application tracking system (Greenhouse experience is a plus).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills, ability to interact with team player paired with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to go beyond your standardized templates because you truly want to make a great experience for every candidate.
- Passionate about the mission, product, and culture of Impossible Foods.