Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
This position will work with the facilities team to provide support for a fast-paced laboratory research program. This includes:
- Stocking of common kitchen supplies
- Rinse and wash dishes, glassware, pots, and utensils, by hand and with a dishwasher
- Put away dry dishes and other kitchenware each morning
- Cleaning of common kitchen and lab areas: tables, refridgerators, cold rooms, shelving units
- Cleaning of common equipment: stove top, oven, microwave, grills
- Participate in internal sensory panels
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school or GED equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Ability to follow directions
- Respect for and adherence to all safety guidelines
- Ability to work with diverse, dynamic team effectively