Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
- This position will work with the facilities team to provide support for a fast-paced laboratory research program. This includes:
- Maintain interior building equipment.
- Maintain lab equipment and repair as needed.
- Maintain bathroom equipment.
- Maintain exterior equipment and on the room.
- Participate in internal sensory panels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of working in as a Facilities Tech or building engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field (e.g. chemistry, biology, physics) nice but not required.
- Fluency in English - written and verbal.
- Self-motivated individual with organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to continuously establish and maintain excellent record keeping, inventory, and accountability.
- Ability to work with diverse, dynamic team effectively.