Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
- This position will work with the facilities team to provide support for a fast-paced laboratory research program. This includes:
- Maintain interior building equipment
- Maintain lab equipment and repair as needed
- Maintain bathroom equipment
- Maintain exterior equipment and on the room
- Participate in internal sensory panels
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- One year of working in as a Facilities Tech or building engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field (e.g. chemistry, biology, physics) nice but not required
- Fluency in English - written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with organizational and communication skills
- Ability to continuously establish and maintain excellent record keeping, inventory, and accountability
- Ability to work with diverse, dynamic team effectively