Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
This position will work with the facilities team to provide support for a fast-paced laboratory research program.
• Glassware washing and sterilization
• Shipping, receiving, and stocking of lab supplies
• Preparation of media solutions and mixtures used in the lab
• Cleaning and sterilization of key shared lab equipment
• Participate in internal sensory panels
• Other duties as assigned
• One year of working in a laboratory environment
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field (e.g. chemistry, biology, physics) nice but not required
• Fluency in English - written and verbal
• Self-motivated individual with organizational and communication skills
• Ability to continuously establish and maintain excellent record keeping, inventory, and accountability
• Ability to work with diverse, dynamic team effectively