Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
- Own vendor relationships for swag and event supplies.
- Order swag and event items as necessary, keeping an updated inventory.
- Assist in the coordination and project management of events taking place nationwide.
- Coordination of local events from start to finish and own on site cooking and event management.
- Source and manage vendors including caterers, florists, A/V, printers, rental companies, etc, as needed for events nationwide.
- Zendesk event ticket support.
- Assist in onboarding caterers, building in depth knowledge about the Impossible burger.
- Facilitate the shipping of product and event supplies to event sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS).
- 2-3 years’ experience in event coordination.
- Highly developed vendor management skills.
- Organized and detailed oriented, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.