Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods’ vision is to change the way the world looks from space by creating delicious foods entirely from plants. Last year, our first product, impossible Burger, was introduced to the world with top chefs in NYC, SF, TX, and LA. We are looking for a Media Manager to help grow our communications footprint and scale our brand globally. This role will be the pioneer in our media efforts. You will work cross-functionally with the brand, creative, communications, sales and product teams. The ideal candidate will have strong creative, production and organizational chops to help make incredible work. This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Manage all aspects of media campaigns including monitoring and assessing performance, assisting in strategic analysis of campaign performance, testing targets, creative, copy, media types, etc. across all channels (Broadcast, Radio, OOH, Print, Digital, Programmatic, Search, etc.).
- Conduct daily program optimizations and performance analysis against campaign goals; manage media plan budgets.
- Provide recommendations to improve strategies, tactics, visibility, and increase conversions.
- Drive forward unique creative visions.
- Day to day management of media agencies.
- Work with agencies to deliver impactful and cost-effective media plans.
- Monitor and analyze key media buy metrics (CPP, CPM, CPC, etc.), quality, and campaign performance.
- Manage post-buy audit and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans.
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive media and marketing strategies.
- Manage budgets and timelines for media programs.
- Provide thought leadership as it relates to data and developing actionable insights from Analytics.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in media planning, media buying, and/or advertising production management.
- In-depth understanding of media principles, planning and buying functions.
- Strong knowledge of media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques, and technologies.
- Desire to show ROI.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a clean work environment.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.