Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
- Ensure management and maintenance of all Quality System elements to meet company's business needs, developing company best practices, standards, and continuous improvement, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and standards.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is adhered to and identify risks to the business.
- Responsible for Supplier Audit management (internal and external audit management including maintenance of internal auditor pool).
- Manages existing Supplier and Co-Manufacturing Quality Program.
- Develops Quality Agreements new and existing, suppliers.
- Assure that there are no significant interruptions to the business due to Supplier quality or compliance issues.
- Manage integration of Quality Management System.
- Assist in the development and management of the Master Specification System.
- Support quality methodology training.
- Provides management and tactical direction for the Quality Systems and Compliance functions.
- Owns Documentation, Training, Change Control, Internal and External Audit and Complaints.
- Ensures proactive compliance to all applicable internal, domestic and international quality regulations.
- Establishes and maintains policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state and federal environmental regulations and standards including compliance with all Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
- Ensures our quality systems strategy adds value to the organization through risk reduction, cost improvement, and budgetary responsibility.
- Assesses/modifies quality systems to address changing Regulations or industry standard, providing regulatory interpretation and guidance where required.
- Collaborates across the organization at all levels, across functional groups and geographic locations, including executive management; manage matrices effectively.
- BS degree in Food Sciences, Statistics, Math or Business or related technical field.
- 6 to 10 years of experience a food manufacturing environment with a quality assurance emphasis.
- Demonstrated ability to lead or support multiple projects/requirements and achieve results in a fast-paced work environment.BS or MS degree in Food Sciences, Statistics, Math or Business or related technical field.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.