Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
- Ensure management and maintenance of all Quality System elements to meet company's business needs, developing company best practices, standards, and continuous improvement, and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and standards
- Ensure the Quality Management System is adhered to and identify risks to the business
- Responsible for Supplier Audit management (internal and external audit management including maintenance of internal auditor pool)
- Manages existing Supplier and Co-Manufacturing Quality Program
- Develops Quality Agreements new and existing suppliers
- Assure that there are no significant interruptions to the business due to Supplier quality or compliance issues
- Manage integration of Quality Management System
- Assist in the development and management of the Master Specification System
- Support quality methodology training.
- Provides management and tactical direction for the Quality Systems and Compliance functions
- Owns Documentation, Training, Change Control, Internal and External Audit and Complaints
- Ensures proactive compliance to all applicable internal, domestic and international quality regulations
- Establishes and maintains policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state and federal environmental regulations and standards including compliance with all Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Ensures our quality systems strategy adds value to the organization through risk reduction, cost improvement and budgetary responsibility.
- Assesses/modifies quality systems to address changing Regulations or industry standard, providing regulatory interpretation and guidance where required.
- Collaborates across the organization at all levels, across functional groups and geographic locations, including executive management; manage matrices effectively.
- BS degree in Food Sciences, Statistic, Math or Business or related technical field.
- 6 to 10 years of experience a food manufacturing environment with a quality assurance emphasis.
- Demonstrated ability to lead or support multiple projects / requirements and achieve results in a fast paced work environment.BS or MS degree in Food Sciences, Statistic, Math or Business or related technical field.