Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
The Trade Promotion Analyst is a strategic business partner, who is responsible for providing balanced support and oversight. This role requires a strategic and innovative thinker who is able to develop new processes and manage change while being a respected and valued business partner.
- Prepare monthly estimated scan and flat trade expense reporting and communicate significant variances to Sales Team.
- Match and clear customer deductions against trade promotion estimates in ERP and Trade Promotion Management systems.
- Review and update estimates for scan-based trade promotions to ensure the accuracy of trade expense for monthly P&L close.
- Lead Sales team to resolve trade allowance discrepancies between IF’s and customers.
- Work with Sales team to ensure promotions are planned properly to facilitate timely and accurate estimation and deduction clearing.
- Monitor promotions integration from Trade Management System to IF’s ERP system.
- Monitor Pricing Difference account to identify potential customer promotion issues, notifying Sale team for quick resolution.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts for open claims and un-cleared deductions.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to the Trade Promotion process (standardize, simplify).
- Assist Assistant Controller with reporting, month-end close, year-end audit requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in operational finance or business support roles.
- Experience with trade promotions in a CPG manufacturing organization or Food and Beverage industry is preferred.
- Experience with multiple customers and various pricing structures is a plus.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work between multiple information systems (Sage X3, TradePro, etc.).
- Strong spreadsheet skills (MS Excel).
- Self-motivated operates independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.