Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods’ vision is to change the way the world looks from space by creating delicious foods entirely from plants. Last year, our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced to the world with top chefs in NYC, SF, and LA. The Sales Operations role will support the sales team in finding, forging, developing, and maintaining key customer relationships. This person will have the unique opportunity to help build markets from the ground up as we launch our first products. This role will report to the Head of Sales Development.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and business.
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination.
- Database management: update information and communications in SalesForce database.
- Liaise between Supply Chain, Distributors, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure on-time product delivery and shipment.
- Create compelling sales collateral for a team in concert with our Creative Director.
- Represent Impossible Foods at food shows, distributor events, and off-site pop-up events.
- Work closely with Marketing to align on target outcomes and next steps with key customers.
- Support Marketing Team onboarding new customers.
- 1-3 years of experience in operations or sales.
- BA/BS degree from the top-tier school.
- Food or beverage industry experience a plus.
- Experience working with Excel and SalesForce.
- Is highly organized, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously. Substantial attention to detail.
- Creates systems of organization for account management, demand forecasting, and product feedback.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
- Is willing to flex into other roles to get the job done (we’re a startup after all!).