The Sales Operations role will support the Distribution Sales Manager in onboarding and maintaining key distribution relationships. This person will have the unique opportunity to help build markets from the ground up as we launch our first products.
• Is highly organized, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously. Substantial attention to detail.
• Creates systems of organization for onboarding distributors and account management.
* Is customer focused and dedicated to meeting customers’ needs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
• Is willing to flex into other roles to get the job done (we’re a startup after all!)
• Develop a detailed understanding of our products and business.
• Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key distribution accounts.
• Prepare materials for distributors’ sales teams including sales sheets, demonstration materials, sample kits.
• Database management: update information and communications in SalesForce database.
• Liaise between Supply Chain, Distributors, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure on-time product delivery and shipment.
• Create compelling sales collateral for sales team in concert with our Creative Director.
• Find, plan, and execute sales team’s participation at food shows, distributor events, and off-site pop-up events.
• 1-3 years of experience in operations or food distribution.
• BA/BS degree.
• Food or beverage industry experience a plus.
• Experience working with Excel and SalesForce.