Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
The Inside Sales Associate will support the sales team in finding, forging, and developing key customer relationships. This person will have the unique opportunity to help build markets from the ground up as we launch our first products. This role will be 80% research, lead generation and direct customer sales and 20% sales operations. This role will report to the Head of Sales Development.
- Is highly organized, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously. Substantial attention to detail.
- Exceptional research and lead generation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
- Is willing to flex into other roles to get the job done (we’re a startup after all!).
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and target customers.
- Generate and qualify leads through research, cold calls, and relationship development.
- Educate leads and customers about our products and gather customer intelligence.
- Identify customer decision makers and advise sales team on sales approach.
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination.
- Create compelling sales collateral for the team in concert with our Creative Director and Sales Analyst.
- Research customers, their competitors, prepare and present findings to sales and BD teams.
- Research and coordinate events and conferences that sales team will participate in.
- 1-2 years of experience in operations, research, or sales.
- BA/BS degree from the top-tier school.
- Food or beverage industry experience a plus.
- Experience working with Excel and SalesForce.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.