Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
Impossible Foods is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the Marketing Team. You should be ready to build a brand with big creative ambitions from the ground up. The role requires this person to be the go-to resource for best practices across all social platforms.
- Manage internal and external creative, social, media and digital projects/agencies.
- Work in lockstep with communications, product, sales and culinary teams to develop robust campaigns, launches, and projects.
- Drive the strategy for the future of social and digital media.
- Lead content development, social Ad trafficking, content calendar, and analytics.
- Explore and evaluate new media outlets, and trends in the marketplace; meet with vendors and potential partners to provide recommendations.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touchpoints.
- Assist in the development and execution of annual marketing and communications plans.
- Activities include product branding and positioning, competitive analysis, and testing.
- Be the voice of Impossible Foods by creating content for social, email and all digital.
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns and owned channels.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a marketing or agency role.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Experience in integrated digital/content production - digital, social, experiential.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating strategy, briefing, project management, and ROI measurement.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and scopes of work.
- Strong knowledge of social media and social media brand management.