Impossible Foods is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing Team. You should be ready to build a brand with big creative ambitions from the ground up. The role requires this person to be the go-to resource for best practices across all social platforms.
If this sounds interesting read a little more below and then let us know.
- Manage internal and external creative, social, media and digital projects/agencies.
- Work in lockstep with communications, product, sales and culinary teams to develop robust campaigns, launches and projects.
- Drive the strategy for the future of social and digital media.
- Lead content development, social ad trafficking, content calendar and analytics.
- Explore and evaluate new media outlets, and trends in the marketplace; meet with vendors and potential partners to provide recommendations.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touchpoints.
- Assist in the development and execution of annual marketing and communications plans. Activities include product branding and positioning, competitive analysis, and testing.
- Be the voice of Impossible Foods by creating content for social, email and all digital.
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns and owned channels.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a marketing or agency role.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Experience in integrated digital/content production - digital, social, experiential.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating strategy, briefing, project management, and ROI measurement.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and scopes of work.
- Strong knowledge of social media and social media brand management.