Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
The Distributor Account Associate role will support the sales team in growing and maintaining key distributor relationships. This person will have the unique opportunity to help build and implement our distributor sales strategy as we launch our products nationally. This role will report to the Distributor Sales Manager.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and business.
- Assists with onboarding new distributors and their sales teams. This includes efficient and accurate information exchange and maintaining records of distributor agreement terms.
- Oversees creation and dissemination of distributor sales collateral and product samples.
- Collect, collate and present feedback from distributors and their sales teams to internal teams.
- Serve as the main point of contact for and manage to follow up on all action items arising from distributor meetings.
- Manage and/or oversee coordination of distributor events, food shows, and off-site pop-up events.
- Interface with distributor sales reps to evaluate new sales opportunities.
- On occasion, represent Impossible Foods to distributor sales reps, chefs, and customers.
- 3-4 years of experience in operations, sales or distribution.
- BA/BS degree.
- Food or beverage industry experience a plus.
- Experience working with Excel and Salesforce.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.