Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with proven track records creating new global industries.
This position’s main focus will be order entry and coordination of shipments with the distribution centers. They will also provide support for the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system implementation to ensure timely and accurate order processing. Additionally, this position will serve as a liaison between sales, distribution, logistics, and accounting to ensure cross-functional communication in order maximize customer service and minimize costs. This role will also be instrumental in month end execution including obtaining pick-up appointments and providing sales month end reporting.
- Provide timely order processing, planning and scheduling, timely issue resolution and response to all customer service matters.
- Act as the primary customer service contact for all of our customers to facilitate the communication between them, their customers and our warehouses.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments as required by key account customers.
- Responsible for confirming, picking and invoicing all orders from the off-site warehouses.
- Develop basic reporting showing to support KPIs and Sales Inquiries
- Maintain/verify key account supply chain scorecards and provide issue resolution/research and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Work with Finance to resolve and prevent deductions resulting from pricing/invoice errors.
- Special projects as assigned
- Associate Degree or similar degree with a minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience required-
- Proven years of customer service and/or logistics experience ideally with CPG companies
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving, analytical, administrative, communication and evaluating skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Follow through skills a must
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Able to plan and prioritize your own work
- Able to adapt and work in a continuously changing environment
- Preferred skills in Sage, EDI and new software implementation