Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 500 restaurants across the United States.
The Senior Manager/Director FP&A is a strategic business partner within the finance team, who is responsible for providing stable financial support and oversight. This role requires a strategic and innovative thinker who can develop new processes and manage change while being a respected and valued business partner.
In this role, the Senior Manager/Director FP&A will be responsible for monthly and annual financial planning and forecasting processes, establishing targets and KPIs. Our Finance Manager will be maintaining the reporting calendar and implementing a standardized reporting cadence, assisting in the close process and forecast to actuals variance analysis, and synthesizing data into actionable insights while highlighting any potential risks or significant opportunities. In addition, the Finance Manager will be a strategic resource for the VP of Finance and CFO, assisting on ad-hoc projects and providing key business insights on corporate projects.
- Ensure an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to strategic objectives.
- Spearhead the implementation and optimization of the corporate forecasting tool and integration with our existing reporting system.
- Perform in-depth financial analysis, build strategic models, and develop fact-based recommendations to help senior leadership make informed business decisions.
- Build and maintain forecast, budget, and runway models to support near and long-term projections and relevant dependencies.
- Drive alignment and consistency with Business Partner Leads who support Sales, Marketing, R&D, G&A and Operations/Supply Chain. Understand needs and provide tools and processes they can leverage.
- Create and maintain a consistent budget tracking systems for business teams.
- Be an integral member of the monthly financial close process.
- Prepare and report monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis, providing commentary when needed to inform outcomes and assumptions.
- Lead and support any ad hoc financial analysis, modeling, and analytical support.
- 5 to 7 Years of progressively complex roles with financial planning and analysis experience/understanding, particularly in a Corporate FP&A role.
- Experience in manufacturing/consumer packaged goods is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required.
- MBA with a concentration in Business, Accounting, or Finance is a plus.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or other forecasting tools a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in building financial models; PowerPoint presentation creation experience.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing, negotiating and communication skills, with all levels of management.
- Willingness and flexibility to vary hours and efforts according to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a rigorous environment where priorities can change quickly; strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.