Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded 5 years ago to solve this problem by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world is currently available at various restaurants across the United States.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be a strategic business partner to other cross-functional teams; help implement and manage our financial system; provide financial analysis and support; own, set up and publish automated reports and dashboards at an ongoing cadence; and help set up business and financial processes for improvement and automation. This role requires an individual who can drive projects in a fast-paced environment, and provide recommendations & analysis that will assist management in making critical strategic decisions.
- Prepare and distribute monthly Actual vs. Budget reports, spend by vendor detail, and other monthly reporting needs, providing commentary when needed to inform outcomes and assumptions
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement
- Assist with system implementation, perform UAT and maintain the access set up
- Create standard and ad-hoc reports to be shared with the business
- Be an integral member in the monthly financial close process
- Work closely with business leaders by providing modeling and analytical support
- Be a strong business partner with cross-functional teams like HR, IT, Manufacturing and Facilities functions, enabling them in understanding financial impact of key decisions
- Operate with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a rigorous environment where priorities can change quickly; strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness and flexibility to vary hours and efforts according to deadlines
- Ability to partner cross functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing, negotiating and communication skills, with all levels of management
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in building financial models
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or other reporting/forecasting tools a plus
- 2-4 years in previous FP&A / Accounting role and Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience in manufacturing/consumer packaged goods is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field required