The Financial Analyst is a strategic business partner within the finance team, who is responsible for providing balanced financial support and oversight. This role requires a strategic and innovative thinker who is able to develop new processes and manage change, while being a respected and valued business partner.
- Support VP of sales directly in working with sales manager to refine forecasts at customer level based on sound assumptions
- Develop bottoms-up forecasting formats for sales managers to use for forecast. Pressure test and challenge assumptions with Sales managers to get to more accurate forecast.
- Report on KPI's include monthly forecast accuracy, risk and opportunities consistency
- Roll up 12 month rolling forecast on monthly basis
- Create and manage Risks and Opportunities sheet
- Support Sales & marketing team with ad hoc analysis including gross margin & pricing analysis.
- Partner with demand planner manager throughout month on S&OP forecast and consensus process.
- Assist Corporate Finance and cross-functional teams with other ad hoc analysis & special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Must be highly motivated, curious and comfortable working in start-up style business where roles are less defined to start.
Education and Work Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 3+ years of Finance experience