Impossible Foods is leading the way to a sustainable global food system. We are developing transformative new technologies to produce great plant-based foods that outperform existing meat and dairy products in taste and nutrition, at a lower cost and with a much lower impact on the global environment. Impossible Foods was conceived and founded by a prominent Stanford professor and is backed by top-tier VCs and visionaries with track records of creating new global industries.
Currently we are a medium sized start-up .The majority of our staff is involved into cutting edge R&D work and our culture is open, positive and collaborative. It requires high level of independence but it also offers exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
- Engage with the Impossible Foods community and answer product questions via email, phone,
- and social media outlets
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude, ensuring that every member of the Impossible
- Foods community feels heard and appreciated
- Accurately identify and route contacts that require further review
- Proactively communicate ways to improve customer support content, resources, and processes, working with management to ensure that we’re providing our community with the best possible experience
- Is passionate about Impossible Foods’ product and mission, and is hungry to share it with others
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- Is able to work independently and stay motivated and focused, even when performing highvolume, repetitive tasks
- Organized, flexible and responsive to needs
- Constantly looking for what he or she can do to enable the team
- Positive attitude, no "that's not my job"
- Interested in the mission, food and science based innovation
- Support for the Commercialization Team (~10 people) and the Strategy/BD Team (~8 people)
- Support team calendars with scheduling, guest greeting and coordination
- Support team travel arrangements as needed
- Support team expense reporting
- Assist in managing vendors through opening POs, arranging contracts and NDAs and collecting necessary documentation
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with organization tools (Google Calendar, Gmail, etc.)